Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Place to Study...

Every person has a favorite place to study. That place usually has a couple of characteristics: quiet, comfortable, familiar, and relaxing.

Being a commuter student I am not on campus as much as those who live there. I do not have a very cool place where I study, but I still like it! My favorite place to study while on campus is the library.

There is just something about being in the library. I feel safe, relaxed, and in a good mood to study and do work. I like the way I feel when I am surrounded by books. The library is the perfect escape from the hectic and buzzing of the campus. In between classes I go to the library and sit in my table near the window. I like sitting near the window because when I need a break I can look outside. I just watch cars going by and people walking or simple things like rain falling and leaves blowing.

I know it probably sounds like I am crazy but I assure you I am not! I guess you could say I like the simpler things in life. I do not really have a secret, cool, or off-the-beaten-path location. Instead I have I generic study spot, but somehow I am ok with that!


No comments:

Post a Comment