Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Digital Storytelling Midterm: Motivation!

As we all know our midterm for Inquiry required us to make a digital storytelling video. I have never made a video before and as I worked on this project I learned how easy and difficult the process can be. It is a very detail-oriented process, that requires a lot of fine tuning. Although the project was very challenging for me it was fun to learn how to use this program.

My video is about motivation, more specifically about the motivation behind attending college and what factors influence that decision. For my first time making a video I think I did an "ok" job. I would like to learn how to improve so that in the future my video looks more professional and more creative. Seeing the videos that other classmates have made give me the desire to improve for the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment